[Edge-computing] PTG schedule plan

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Mon Sep 3 18:28:44 UTC 2018

Hi All,

The PTG is approaching quickly, it is less than a week away now! :)

I cleaned up our PTG schedule for Tuesday next week and created separate etherpads for each topic so we can keep the notes under control: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/EdgeComputingGroupPTG4

Please take a look at the schedule and the topics on the etherpads and let me know if there’s anything to add/correct on it by tomorrow (September 4) 11:59pm PDT.

I will send out e-mails Wednesday morning after fixing any issues you might identify to the relevant mailing lists to remind people to our agenda so they can join the topics they are interested in.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó