[Edge-computing] MVP Edge Architecture

Waines, Greg Greg.Waines at windriver.com
Fri Sep 14 17:20:31 UTC 2018

greg.waines at gmail.com

From: James Penick <penick at oath.com>
Date: Friday, September 14, 2018 at 1:19 PM
To: Greg Waines <Greg.Waines at windriver.com>
Subject: Re: MVP Edge Architecture

Hey Greg,
 Do you have a gmail account? I've created a google doc for us all to collaborate on

On Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 10:10 AM Waines, Greg <Greg.Waines at windriver.com<mailto:Greg.Waines at windriver.com>> wrote:
Hey James,

I dumped my understanding of the MVP Edge Architecture from yesterday into some slides ... before I forget it all :) .
Let me know if you think this accurately reflects yesterday afternoon’s architecture discussion in the edge-computing group.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/255x1cao14taer3/MVP-Architecture_edge-computing_PTG.pptx?dl=0

NOTE: I did have one question in red on Slide 5

Greg.

--
:)=