[Edge-computing] New calendar file for the weekly calls

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Sat Dec 14 19:57:56 UTC 2019

Hi Adrien,

My mistake, the access got fixed on the website and I didn’t realize it resulted in a different link.

Please check this one and let me know if you still have issues: https://object-storage-ca-ymq-1.vexxhost.net/swift/v1/6e4619c416ff4bd19e1c087f27a43eea/www-assets-prod/edge/OSF-Edge-Computing-Group-Weekly-Calls2.ics

Website access is here: https://www.openstack.org/edge-computing/

Thanks,
Ildikó