[Edge-computing] Open Infrastructure Summit edge session proposals

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Tue Jul 28 19:12:02 UTC 2020

Hi,

It is a friendly reminder that the call for papers to the Open Infrastructure Summit[1] is __closing on August 4th at 11:59pm PT/August 5 at 6:59 am UTC__.

A few of us are planning to submit a panel about the OSF Edge Computing Group’s recent activities to give an update what the groups has done since the last Summit.

If you are interested in joining or have an idea that you are looking for co-presenters for or would like to get a review on before submitting please reply to this thread or reach out to me.

Thanks,
Ildikó

[1] https://www.openstack.org/summit/2020