[Edge-computing] Smart Edge Open presentation and discussion with Neal Oliver - November 15 - ON ZOOM

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Fri Nov 12 20:00:32 UTC 2021

Hi,

It is a friendly reminder that we are having a great session coming up next Monday (November 15) at 6am Pacific / 1400 UTC!

We will have Neal Oliver with us to talk about Smart Edge Open, which you might’ve heard of under the name of Secure Device Onboard (SDO).

The details of the meeting and dial-in information are on our wiki page: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Edge_Computing_Group#Meetings

For upcoming topics, please check our lineup here: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Edge_Computing_Group#Upcoming_Topics

Please note that __our calls are now on Zoom__, the calendar file on the wiki page is updated with the new information.

See you on Monday!

Best Regards,
Ildikó

———