[Openinfralabs] Operate First OKRs and Manfisto

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Tue Apr 21 16:32:33 UTC 2020

Hi all!

Last time we spoke we were in the process of moving OpenInfra Labs over
to Gatsby and setting the site up on Netlify.  Unfortunately, that
deliverable was pushed a bit and I'm expecting that to occur this week.
After that, we'll plan to move the site over to its final home on
Gitlab, which is I think the preferred home for all of your development.
Please let me know who your repo admins should be and I'll make sure to
set that up as well.

Re: the content suggestion below - yes!  Love that there is some
interest in adding to the site content.  I think this could probably end
up being either a blog post or a stand alone section on the site. Either
of which will be doable when we get the new structure in place. In the
meantime, can I suggest doing a PR against the existing site on github
and we can just add this content to the homepage?  Once the new site is
up, we can look at moving things into sections or individual posts as
your community deems appropriate.

Also worth mentioning, the OSF follows what we call the 4 Opens:
https://osf.dev/about/four-opens/  I thought it might help with your
operate first manifesto or if you think there is some content that could
be added from the manifesto to the 4 Opens, please feel free to
contribute: https://opendev.org/osf/four-opens/

Cheers,
Jimmy