[Openinfralabs] OpenInfra Labs Branding

Daitzman, Michael S msd at bu.edu
Fri Jun 12 16:58:56 UTC 2020

I’m quite in love with that shirt ☺

---
Michael Daitzman (He/Him)
msd at bu.edu
cell:978-201-9965

From: James Cole <james at openstack.org>
Date: Friday, June 12, 2020 at 12:25 PM
To: "openinfralabs at lists.opendev.org" <openinfralabs at lists.opendev.org>
Cc: Bill Burns <bburns at redhat.com>
Subject: Re: [Openinfralabs] OpenInfra Labs Branding

Thanks Bill!

Since there appears to be some support for the test tube idea, I went ahead and mocked it up in a few different formats. The attached PDF shows how the logo could look as a sticker, on the website, and as a T-shirt. I also included a little brand guide page showing the color values and fonts used.

If you all approve of this this direction I will prepare and send all of the logo files to you. Otherwise, I am happy to go back and work on some new ideas for the brand.

Just let me know. Thank you!

-James