[Openinfralabs] Open Infra Labs Meeting Jun 17. 2020

Daitzman, Michael S msd at bu.edu
Wed Jun 17 00:48:55 UTC 2020

Wednesday June 17th, 2020 9am – 10 am EST (Boston, MA, USA) - https://bostonu.zoom.us/j/96627664949?pwd=U3BtN1VSOHdHTGtUQ1FvdHdmdnpsQT09 more call in information at bottom.

Link to this information:  https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/Jun_17_2020Monitoring

OpenInfraLabs Monitoring:
Agenda for June 17, 2020

New Organizational Additions – an Etherpad with links to various useful meeting notes, etc.: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/Open_Infra_Labs_Monitoring_Meeting
                        It’s an etherpad so reorganize in ways that make you happy!
New OpenInfraLabs Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9o1FYtFHVzsGRgCSU4lV4g - I am adding videos there instead of gitlab.

Agenda not completed by Monday – I’d like to use the time to work on Epics and Stories identified in June 10, 2020 meeting and captured in:

Review of Epics/Stories already written - assign fleshing out based (Michael)
·         https://gitlab.com/open-infrastructure-labs/nerc-architecture
·         Board view: https://gitlab.com/open-infrastructure-labs/nerc-architecture/-/boards
This is going to be parallel play<https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiVhuzfzIfqAhXURTABHfRFAw4QFjAHegQIEBAF&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FParallel_play&usg=AOvVaw3yTcbWTo3XDwyEo9mxn7rZ> since we are not all working on the same stories and epics.
I’d like more input on future agenda items that will be helpful/meaningful to you (and so that I don’t hit Monday and say to myself “oh NO!”).

Reminder:  Red Hat Engineers that work on the upstream projects involved in monitoring are looking for our inputs on monitoring requirements as inputs - deadline for our input July 1 and we will review in our July 8 meeting. (Bill)

  *   Some examples of related projects: Apache QPID dispatch router, rsyslog, collectd, Fluentd, Ceilometer, Elastic cloud on Kubernetes (ECK), prometheus, Kibana, Thanos
Proposed Agenda items for June 24:
 1. Update on CNV (Lars)
 2. Discussion of long term metrics and storage (Ilana Polansky RH)

Add Future Topics here:

Call in Info:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://bostonu.zoom.us/j/96627664949?pwd=U3BtN1VSOHdHTGtUQ1FvdHdmdnpsQT09

Meeting ID: 966 2766 4949
Password: 817871
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,96627664949# US (Chicago)
+16468769923,,96627664949# US (New York)

Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)