[Openinfralabs] Open Infra Labs / NERC and the OpenDev event

Leif Madsen leif at redhat.com
Fri Jun 26 16:47:20 UTC 2020

Sure that sounds good to me. Official upstream documentation for the the
Service Telemetry Framework project is at
https://infrawatch.github.io/documentation.

I can always provide a slide with the architecture diagram if necessary, or
you can just steal it from the Architecture section and copy it in to your
existing slide deck.

Otherwise, let me know when and where to be, and I'll hang out in case
someone is interested in discussing STF.

Thanks!
Leif.

--
Leif Madsen | Cloud Service Telemetry Architect
OpenStack CloudOps