[Openinfralabs] Open Infra Labs / NERC and the OpenDev event

Stig Telfer stig at stackhpc.com
Sun Jun 28 21:20:02 UTC 2020

Great, thanks Leif.

For anyone interested in joining, the OpenDev event details involve (free) registration via Eventbrite here:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/opendev-large-scale-usage-of-open-infrastructure-software-registration-102899719832

There's an Etherpad started for gathering discussion topics here:

https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/OpenDev_LargeScale_Tools

Best wishes,
Stig