[Openinfralabs] openinfralabs.org repo

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Fri Mar 27 20:02:29 UTC 2020

Thanks Michael!  Can you give a brief overview of what your longterm
vision for the site is?  I know there has been some discussion of a
possible blog, for example.  How else would you see the site growing?

Additionally, if you could hold for a few days until some time next
week, we should have an updated version of your site using Gatsby.
Currently the site is just HTML - a result of us getting it up quickly
ahead of the announcement of Open Infralabs.  Now that it's up, we're
upgrading it so you have better SEO tools and the ability to expand the
site more easily.

Wherever you want to repo to live is fine, but I'd like to make sure it
works with Netlify and our development team has access to help you
manage the back end.  Additionally, our marketing team does a fair
amount of the updates via the Netlify CMS, so ensuring that's accessible
and available for those folks is important as well.

If there are updates I can help with in the short term, or any users I
can add to the git repo, please let me know.  Additionally, we'll of
course accept pull requests.

Cheers,
Jimmy