[Openinfralabs] Open Infra Labs/Operate Monitoring Architecture Discussion

Daitzman, Michael S msd at bu.edu
Tue May 12 20:43:19 UTC 2020

HI,

9 AM to 10AM EST on Wednesday  - tomorrow was the time that the most people could attend.   Looking forward to seeing you all!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://bostonu.zoom.us/j/91815946494

 Agenda:

  1.  Frequency of Requirements Discussion
  2.  Discuss https://gitlab.com/open-infrastructure-labs/nerc-architecture/-/issues/4
  3.  Notes and Agenda here: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/May_13_2020Monitoring
  4.  Zoom notes to be uploaded
  5.  Identify Volunteers/Victims to convert notes to gitlab stories ☺.

See you then!

Regards,

Michael and Bill

---