[Openinfralabs] Wednesday Open Infra Labs meeting

Daitzman, Michael S msd at bu.edu
Wed Sep 23 01:39:35 UTC 2020

Apologies for late update the week got away from me.  Wednesday meeting is expected to be a quick one to go over access to the CNV cluster.

The meeting is at 9am Boston MA time and the dial in is a new one – listed below.

We are finalizing the schedule around a presentation about Project Caerus<https://gitlab.com/open-infrastructure-labs/caerus> – for next week and will promote that more broadly before the end of this week.

Please note – updated zoom call in number to fix recording issue. .

Augustine, Kristi and Naved are all alternative hosts if they are logged into their BU Zoom accounts.

Michael Daitzman is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://bostonu.zoom.us/j/95680241139?pwd=S01qQjg5MFVCNlR4VFNQVW1MZnBQZz09&from=msft

Meeting ID: 956 8024 1139
Passcode: 091047
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,95680241139# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,95680241139# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)