[Openinfralabs] Fwd: Telemetry Working Group (Monthly) - canceling December meeting

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Nov 30 14:16:56 UTC 2021

----- Forwarded message from "Daitzman, Michael S" -----

Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 22:55:42 +0000
Subject: Telemetry Working Group (Monthly) - canceling December meeting

Dear Telemetry Working Group,

First, thank you to Jan Drchal, Faculty of Engineering, Czech
Technical University in Prague, for presenting "NLP Methods for Log
Anomaly Detection (presentation attached).  Video of the
presentation is available in the Telemetry Working Group's YouTube
Channel:
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKNUArbT35cBMrl6T9Bpke339irzs5ARW

Given the upcoming holidays, we will be canceling the December 14
meeting, with a plan to resume in January.  As always, if you have
input about potential speakers, topics you'd like to see covered, or
any other input, please let Marcel, Raja, and/or me know.

In the meantime, have a wonderful holiday season and a Happy New
Year.

Best,

Michael

----- End forwarded message -----