[Openinfralabs] FWD: Telemetry Working Group - Recordings Available and DevConf Info

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Sep 3 13:38:51 UTC 2021

See below for this week's Telemetry WG meeting summary and
recording, it was an engaging discussion and presentation!
--
Jeremy Stanley

----- Forwarded message from "Stacy, Jennifer" -----
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 23:19:05 +0000

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for a productive Telemetry working Group meeting
yesterday!  Welcome to our new members and special thanks to Anand
for his presentation, “Long Term Storage of Metrics and Logs in
Operate First.”

All recordings of Telemetry Working Group meetings to date can be
found on the Telemetry Working Group Playlist on the MOC YouTube
page.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKNUArbT35cBMrl6T9Bpke339irzs5ARW

Also, here is the link to the DevConf talk Sally mentioned early in
the meeting.
https://devconfus2021.sched.com/event/lkfU/opentelemetry-in-k8s-otel-me-how-otel-me-wh

New members – the charter and some additional info can be found
here.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17ArlqKA_DE3ZDSTMRIblS9bxXDw777k8RtMFdJPFr9M/edit

As always, let me know if you have any questions or would like a
member to be added to our mailing list.  Our next meeting is slated
to be held on September 28, 2021 at 9:30 AM EST.  If you would like
to propose any topics or a presentation for an upcoming meeting,
please email Marcel <mhild at redhat.com> and Raja <raja at cs.tufts.edu>,
and cc me <jstacy at bu.edu> and Michael Daitzman <msd at bu.edu>.

Best,

Jen