[Rust-VMM] rust-vmm meetup in Bucharest

Florescu, Andreea fandree at amazon.com
Wed Aug 14 15:37:19 UTC 2019

Hey everyone,

Don't forget to respond to the poll: https://doodle.com/poll/x23h4qfhyssspy7p

Thanks,

Andreea

________________________________
From: Florescu, Andreea
Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2019 3:56 PM
To: rust-vmm ML
Cc: Weiss, Radu
Subject: rust-vmm meetup in Bucharest

Hey everyone,

I have some updates on the Bucharest Meet-up in October. As I said in my previous emails, the meet-up will be sponsored by AWS. We will have an office space for this meetup with catering included.

The current capacity we are planning for is 15-20 people, but this can be extended in case there are more people interested in joining.

The week where most people can attend is 21-27 October. The current plan is to have 3 days allocated during that week. We have to decide on the exact dates so people can start planning their trips. Please take a moment to fill in your choice in this Doodle [1].

Let's try to select one of the dates before 16 August EOD so that we have enough time for planning the trip.

I also created an Etherpad so we can start writing up the agenda [2].

I will be on vacation till August 12, but if you have any questions please reach out to Radu (in CC).

Thanks,

Andreea

[1] https://doodle.com/poll/x23h4qfhyssspy7p

[2] https://etherpad.net/p/rust-vmm_Bucharest_Meetup_-_Topics

Amazon Development Center (Romania) S.R.L. registered office: 27A Sf. Lazar Street, UBC5, floor 2, Iasi, Iasi County, 700045, Romania. Registered in Romania. Registration number J22/2621/2005.