[Rust-VMM] PTG & Open Infrastructure Summit in Denver, April 29 - May 4

Claire Massey claire at openstack.org
Fri Feb 15 17:48:33 UTC 2019

Great idea, Sebastien!  I’ve started this planning pad to capture the list of people who are planning to attend and to start brainstorming topics:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/rust-vmm-2019-ptg-denver <https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/rust-vmm-2019-ptg-denver>

Paola, that’s great news. Please add your team to the list.

Thanks,
Claire