[Rust-VMM] Firecracker & Crosvm common crates

Florescu, Andreea fandree at amazon.com
Thu Jan 24 11:29:00 UTC 2019

Hey,

I think the best thing to get this kick started is to setup a meeting with both crosvm & firecracker teams. I have some wild ideas about how we can merge it, but it is better to see if that is okay with both teams or other people that are interested.

When would be a good time for you to get into a call? I have some time early next week.

Andreea