[Rust-VMM] Organization membership

Samuel Ortiz samuel.ortiz at intel.com
Tue May 28 09:49:37 UTC 2019

All,

The community README has a "Become a member of rust-vmm" section [1]
describing how to open an issue for being added as a member of the
rust-vmm organization. This seems to imply that organization members
have special privileges or even worse, that one needs to be an
organization member to contribute to the project.

We want to remove that perception because a) members do not have any
special permissions on the organization and b) any registered github
user can contribute to the project.
So we want to remove that section and the associated issue template. Any
objections?

Cheers,
Samuel.

[1] https://github.com/rust-vmm/community#become-a-member-of-rust-vmm
92196 Meudon Cedex, France
Registration Number:  302 456 199 R.C.S. NANTERRE
Capital: 4,572,000 Euros