[Rust-VMM] [RUST] Add crate for generic vhost-user-i2c backend daemon

Trilok Soni tsoni at quicinc.com
Wed Apr 28 17:13:36 UTC 2021

Viresh,

For rust-vmm, you need to create the new issue in the right project. You can probably pick up vmm-reference project at rust-vmm and ask for the new crate. You can also send email to rust-vmm mailing list but github "issues" feature is used heavily in the rust-vmm project. There is also bi-weekly meetings which is attended by me, Vatsa and rust-vmm developers where it can be put up as agenda.

The minimal requirement for the new crate is to have less (or almost none) dependencies on other crates so that they can be independently tested in the rust-vmm CI. Anyways, please file a new issue and I will ask Vatsa and others to comment there.

https://github.com/rust-vmm/vhost-user-backend
http://lists.opendev.org/pipermail/rust-vmm/2021-March/000406.html

---Trilok Soni