[Rust-VMM] Hosting vhost-user servers in rust-vmm?

Sergio Lopez slp at redhat.com
Tue Mar 16 16:27:50 UTC 2021

Hi,

It's very likely that, along this year, we'll start seeing a number of
new vhost-user device implementations based on rust-vmm crates.

I think it'd be very valuable to have a centralized place to host
those crates, so both final users and developers can easily find them,
and I have the feeling that rust-vmm can be that place.

Do you think rust-vmm is the right place for them? Would we need to
update the Community docs to reflect the presence of such components?

Thanks,
Sergio.