[rustyk8s] Hi and whats the plan?

Justin Cormack justin at specialbusservice.com
Thu Feb 7 23:20:47 UTC 2019

Hi,

Its all pretty free form! We have a few people who should chime in
shortly and talk about their experiences with
writing Kubernetes client APIs in Rust, and working with the types and
so on, which I think is generally helpful,
and another who hacked together a bit of a rough prototype as an
experiment, which I think will generally be
helpful.

Overall we have a mix of Rust beginners and experts and also people
with varying depth on the k8s APIs, so people
may want to collaborate, but I agree we definitely don't all want to
sit down on day one and try and work on one
thing, just see what you can get to work and ask for help and advice,
but ideally in the open so others can look and
contribute.

Justin