[all] Dynamic Zuul results table in Gerrit 3
radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 09:22:29 UTC 2020
Hello Fellow OpenStack and OpenDev Folks!
TL;DR click on  and enjoy.
I am starting this thread to not hijack the discussion happening on .
First of all, I would like to thank gibi (Balazs Gibizer) for hacking
a way to get the place to render the table in the first place (pun
I have been a long-time-now user of .
I have improved and customised it for myself but never really got to
share back the changes I made.
The new Gerrit obviously broke the whole script so it was of no use to
share at that particular state.
However, inspired by gibi's work, I decided to finally sit down and
fix it to work with Gerrit 3 and here it comes: .
Works well on Chrome with Tampermonkey. Not tested others.
I hope you will enjoy this little helper (I do).
I know the script looks super fugly but it generally boils down to a
mix of styles of 3 people and Gerrit having funky UI rendering.
Finally, I'd also like to thank hrw (Marcin Juszkiewicz) for linking
me to the original Michel's script in 2019.
More information about the service-discuss