[all] Dynamic Zuul results table in Gerrit 3

Sean Mooney smooney at redhat.com
Thu Dec 3 13:29:09 UTC 2020

On Thu, 2020-12-03 at 13:16 +0100, Radosław Piliszek wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 3, 2020 at 11:03 AM Radosław Piliszek
> <radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com> wrote:
> > ... I obviously forgot all the little changes I made ...
>
> Just remembered one so writing down for posterity.
> One of the enhancements is that it supports multiple tenants, i.e. it
> works for non-openstack/ namespaces, e.g. x/, opendev/ or zuul/ too.

the main issue i still see with this script is it only looks a zuul comments
so im worried that if too many peopel install it they will not look at the thirdparty
ci result becaue they are uesed to the old ui where they are there.

it works on firfox with code injector too by the way.

the running job bit is nice

nova-multi-cell
	RUNNING (100%)
nova-next
	RUNNING (65%)

but really i hope we can come to a solution server side that will work for all CIs
these clinet side scripts are nice and i like that the running job links go to the job
console like they do on the zuul web interace
but we really do need to make sure the thirdpary cis are support just as much as the first party on.