OpenDev git error: RPC failed; result=18, HTTP code = 200iB | 57.00 KiB/s

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Dec 17 18:01:53 UTC 2020

[Cc'ing you since you don't seem to be subscribed to this ML]

On 2020-12-17 10:02:11 +0800 (+0800), Pengzhi wrote:
> When trying to pull tripleo from opendev.org, git failed with
> Fatal Error 128. Can you please check and fix it?
[...]

I've been unable to reproduce this, even individually testing each
of our backend servers from multiple locations globally. This seems
more like it's the result of a misbehaving firewall/nat/proxy
between you and the servers. Do you have insight into the gateways
for your local network and their configuration? You might also check
for packet loss between your systems and the https://opendev.org/
frontend.
--
Jeremy Stanley