Meeting Agenda for July 28, 2020

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Mon Jul 27 22:03:38 UTC 2020

We will meet tomorrow, July 28, in #opendev-meeting at 19:00UTC with this agenda:

== Agenda for next meeting ==

* Announcements

* Actions from last meeting

* Specs approval
** Authentication broker service, https://review.opendev.org/#/c/731838/
*** Not yet ready for approval but is worthy of review.

* Priority Efforts (Standing meeting agenda items. Please expand if you have subtopics.)
** [http://specs.openstack.org/openstack-infra/infra-specs/specs/update-config-management.html Update Config Management]
*** topic:update-cfg-mgmt
*** Gerrit on docker updates
**** Gerritbot still outstanding todo item.
*** Zuul as CD engine
**** Went about 5 days without normal CD jobs running due to Zuul's local code execution update.
*** Zuul and Nodepool running on containers with exception of nb03
**** nb03 needs an arm64 docker image. Nodepool disabled attempting to build arm64 images to get kazoo fix release out.
**** Need to start docker after afs on executors: https://review.opendev.org/743316
** OpenDev
*** Progress on Governance changes
*** Gerrit /p/ mirror deprecation. http://lists.opendev.org/pipermail/service-announce/2020-July/000007.html

* General topics
** Trusty Upgrade Progress (clarkb 20200728)
*** Wiki updates
** Bup and Borg Backups (clarkb 20200728)
*** review request https://review.opendev.org/741366
** github 3rd party ci (ianw 20200728)
*** immediate need is arm64 for pyca/cryptography
*** https://github.com/pyca/cryptography/issues/5339
*** http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23opendev/%23opendev.2020-07-22.log.html#t2020-07-22T21:23:52 internal discussion
*** should we? -- in summary conclusion seems to be yes
*** how?  --- separate tenant to both have isolation and have a config project (API uploads)
*** https://review.opendev.org/#/q/topic:opendev-3pci
** Gerrit project CI rework from Google (corvus 20200727)
*** Google is abandoning work on checks plugin in favor of new approach
*** corvus spoke with Googlers to share our use cases/experiences/requirements

* Open discussion