Meeting Agenda for June 2, 2020

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Mon Jun 1 19:23:01 UTC 2020

This week is PTG week. For that reason many of us are likely busy and distracted. In the past I would have cancelled tomorrow's meeting as we'd have to deal with timezones and local PTG schedules but this week we have a Virtual PTG. However, schedules are still a potential problem. Last week I noted we could meet if enough of us were around and we'd play it by ear.

Considering all that, I figure we can have a bit more of a free form agenda if we end up having the meeting tomorrow. I should be around; if you are able to be there as well then we may have enough to talk about. If not, that's fine and have a good PTG.

Clark