[service-announce] review.opendev.org Gerrit outage and upgrade 15:00UTC November 20 to 01:00UTC November 23, 2020

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Nov 5 17:36:06 UTC 2020

On 2020-11-05 16:16:49 +0100 (+0100), Antoine Musso wrote:
[...]
> CI results toggle
> -----------------
> That is now built-in Gerrit, the UI will have a "Only comments"
> toggle which filters out any message with a tag prefixed by
> "autogenerated:".
[...]

Yep, this behavior became the default for Zuul's Gerrit connection
driver in https://review.opendev.org/682473 over a year ago, but the
larger challenge and why we relied on a different toggle is that
there are dozens of third-party CI systems reporting on changes for
some projects using a variety of different CI implementations, and
not all (probably most in fact) tag their messages that way
currently.
--
Jeremy Stanley