Team Meeting Agenda for April 6, 2021

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Mon Apr 5 22:30:01 UTC 2021

We will meet with this agenda on April 6, 2021 at 19:00UTC in #opendev-meeting:

== Agenda for next meeting ==

* Announcements
** OpenStack producing final RCs this week. Airship also working on a release.
* Actions from last meeting
* Specs approval

* Priority Efforts (Standing meeting agenda items. Please expand if you have subtopics.)
** [http://specs.openstack.org/openstack-infra/infra-specs/specs/update-config-management.html Update Config Management]
*** topic:update-cfg-mgmt
*** Zuul as CD engine
** OpenDev
*** Gerrit upgrade to 3.2.8
**** https://review.opendev.org/c/opendev/system-config/+/784152
*** Gerrit account inconsistencies
**** All preferred emails lack external ids issues have been corrected. All group loops have been corrected.
**** Workaround is we can stop Gerrit, push to external ids directly, reindex accounts (and groups?), start gerrit, then clear accounts caches (and groups caches?)
**** Next steps
***** Cleaning external IDs for the last batch of retired users.
*** Configuration tuning
**** Using strong refs for jgit caches
**** Batch user groups and threads

* General topics
** Picking up steam on Puppet -> Ansible rewrites (clarkb 20210406)
*** Enable Xenial -> Bionic/Focal system upgrades
*** https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/infra-puppet-conversions-and-xenial-upgrades Start capturing TODO list here
*** Zuul service host updates in progress now. Scheduler and Zookeeper cluster remaining. Will focus on ZK first.
**** https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/opendev-zookeeper-upgrade-2021 discussion of options for zk upgrades
** PTG Planning (ianw 20210406)
*** Next PTG April 19-23
*** Clarkb filled out the survey and requested a few hours for us. Likely to be spent in more office hours type setup.
**** Thursday April 22 1400-1600UTC and 2200-0000UTC
** docs-old volume cleanup (ianw 20210406)
*** We were going to double check with Ajaeger if we can then proceed to cleanup if no one had a reason to keep it.
** planet.openstack.org (ianw 20210406)
*** Strong preference from clarkb to retire it
*** Superuser appears to be a major blog showing up there as well as a couple of others. Maybe we reach out to them and double check they don't want to help? (fungi and clarkb reached out to Superuser and they seem ok.
** tarballs ORD replication (ianw 20210406)
*** This has been done. Other than long initial sync is this happy day to day?

* Open discussion