Join OpenDev at the Project Teams Gathering

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Tue Apr 13 16:47:43 UTC 2021

The PTG is next week, and OpenDev is participating alongside the OpenStack TaCT SIG. We are going to try something a bit different this time around, which is to treat the time as office hours rather than time for our own projects. We will be meeting on April 22 from 14:00 - 16:00 UTC and 22:00 - 00:00 UTC in https://meetpad.opendev.org/apr2021-ptg-opendev.

Join us if you would like to:

 * Start contributing to either OpenDev or the TaCT sig.
 * Debug a particular job problem.
 * Learn how to write and review Zuul jobs and related configs.
 * Learn about specific services or how they are deployed.
 * And anything else related to OpenDev and our project infrastructure.

Feel free to add your topics and suggest preferred times for those topics here: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/apr2021-ptg-opendev. This etherpad corresponds to the document that will be auto loaded in our meetpad room above.

I will also be around next week and will try to keep a flexible schedule. Feel free to reach out if you would like us to join discussions as they happen.

See you there,
Clark