Team Meeting Agenda for August 31, 2021

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Tue Aug 31 15:38:57 UTC 2021

Sorry, this is going out a little late this week. We will meet on August 31, 2021 (today) at 19:00UTC in #opendev-meeting with this agenda:

== Agenda for next meeting ==

* Announcements
** OpenStack Feature Freeze has begun.

* Actions from last meeting

* Topics
** Mailman Ansible and Server Upgrades (clarkb 20210831)
*** lists.kc.io has been upgraded to Focal. Seems to be happy.
*** Do resource consumption numbers look different compared to pre upgrade state?
*** Time to schedule a lists.o.o upgrade?
** Improving OpenDev's CD throughput (clarkb 20210831)
*** Quick check on how things look after our quick and easy updates.
*** We can run many of our jobs in parallel in all of our CD pipelines. But this requires we properly document/address dependencies
**** Need to understand our job dependencies and properly note them in Zuul config or address them by combining jobs.
***** Example 1: Combine service-gitea-lb and service-gitea jobs.
***** Example 2: Combine letsencrypt and nameserver jobs
***** Example 3: Have all jobs with webserver config express a dependency on the letsencrypt job
**** Suggest we document the known job dependencies in a human readable format, then encode this into zuul, then we can switch to parallel runs.
** Gerrit Account cleanups (clarkb 20210831)
*** Need to delete external ids for the recent batch of acount retirements.
** OpenDev logo hosting (clarkb 20210831)
*** https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/logo-locations
*** Are we happy with an approach yet?

* Open discussion