Requesting help with OpenStack configuration files

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Jan 19 20:29:34 UTC 2021

On 2021-01-19 18:08:10 +0000 (+0000), Bessghaier, Narjes wrote:
> I’m a Ph.D. student in software engineering at the ETS Montreal,
> University of Quebec working on the quality and configuration of
> web-based software systems. I’m particularly interested in
> analyzing configuration files from different OpenStack files.
[...]

This mailing list describes itself as "Use, maintenance and
development of OpenDev services." That is, the services which make
up the OpenDev Collaboratory at https://opendev.org/ (code review,
continuous integration, collaborative editing, and so on). You
should probably as your question on an OpenStack mailing list
instead, like: