Deploy a new refstack.openstack.org instance

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Thu Jan 28 20:23:41 UTC 2021

On Thu, Jan 28, 2021, at 12:19 PM, Martin Kopec wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to ask for help with deploying a new refstack.openstack.org
> instance [1].
> I also added this topic to the weekly meeting agenda [2]. I'll help
> with testing the new instance before we put it to the production.

Thank you for updating this change and getting it into a working state.

I think the next steps for this are to have an infra-root work with you to deploy a new instance with the ansible+docker config management. We can double check that new instance is happy, then schedule a downtime for the service and migrate the data and dns to the new instance. Thank you for volunteering to help with the testing of the new instance before we put it into production.

If any infra-root are interested please volunteer here or in our next meeting.