Team Meeting Agenda for July 6, 2021

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Tue Jul 6 15:36:22 UTC 2021

We will meet with this agenda on July 6, 2021 (today) at 19:00UTC in #opendev-meeting on OTFC:

== Agenda for next meeting ==

* Announcements

* Actions from last meeting

* Specs approval

* Topics
** Gerrit Account cleanup (clarkb 20210706)
*** Clarkb going to retire the next large set of accounts today. External id cleanup to follow in a few weeks.
** review upgrade (ianw 20210706)
*** Scheduled for July 18 at 23:00 UTC
*** upgrade checklist ready for review
*** https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/gerrit-upgrade-2021
** Draft matrix spec (corvus 20210706)
*** https://review.opendev.org/796156
*** Discussion with EMS went well. They don't seem opposed to our idea.
*** Next step is to start a trial account. clarkb will coordinate this.
** Gitea01 backups to one of two servers are unhappy (clarkb 20210706)
** Scheduling project renames (clarkb 20210706)
*** We have penciled in the week after the server upgrade. Will decide on specific time later.
*** Add your rename requests to the list now.
*** https://review.opendev.org/c/opendev/system-config/+/797990
** Do we want to consider a new meeting time? (clarkb 20210706)
*** Current time is too late for frickler and very early for ianw.
*** Happy to shift a little later to include ianw at a better time.

* Open discussion