Team Meeting Agenda for June 15, 2021

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Mon Jun 14 23:49:08 UTC 2021

We will meet on June 15, 2021 at 19:00UTC in #opendev-meeting on OFTC with this agenda:

== Agenda for next meeting ==

* Announcements
** clarkb out next week. Will need a volunteer meeting chair or we can skip.

* Actions from last meeting

* Specs approval

* Topics
** Eavesdrop and Limnoria updates (clarkb 20210615)
*** Fixed a bug upstream when joining many channels
*** Still running a fork to include setuptools updates
** Gerrit Account cleanup (clarkb 20210615)
*** Need review on more dangerous list. Can disable those accounts then clean them up if they look ok.
** Server Upgrades (clarkb 20210615)
*** https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/infra-puppet-conversions-and-xenial-upgrades Start capturing TODO list here
*** Mailman next
**** Will use semi recent snapshot as the test platform.
*** Review02 getting into shape
** Cleaning up PPC packages in our CentOS 8 mirror (clarkb 20210615)
** Draft matrix spec (corvus 20210615)
*** https://review.opendev.org/796156
** Scheduling project renames (clarkb 20210615)
*** Our playbook(s) that do renames likely need updating since the last gerrit upgrade.
**** We can test this with our functional testing of gerrit too.

* Open discussion