FLOSS MOOC ML

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Jun 21 22:06:04 UTC 2021

On 2021-06-21 17:53:33 -0400 (-0400), Mohammed Naser wrote:
> I did this a while back but I’m not sure if it’s still managed via
> Puppet or moved to Ansible.
[...]

Yep, Ansible now but the process is still basically the same,
propose a change adding it to the intended mailman_sites entry here
(probably "opendev"):

Alternatively, if you're proposing creating another mailman site
entirely the change needs to touch a number of additional files, but
we'd probably want to undertake a longer discussion since that
entails more queue runner processes on the server and so may have
capacity implications.
--
Jeremy Stanley