Mailing lists are back in service again

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Sep 14 16:53:54 UTC 2021

On 2021-09-13 00:45:14 +0000 (+0000), Jeremy Stanley wrote:
[...]
> All mailing list sites should be back in service as of now, but if
> you have any questions or notice a problem we've overlooked, feel
> free to reply to this message, or find us in the #opendev channel on
> the OFTC IRC network.

Not sending this to all lists, but we've completed our post-upgrade
cleanup tasks, and redeployed configuration with Ansible so things
are back in sync between the server and configuration management
now. Receipt of this message by the list indicates things are still
working after a restart of services on the freshly synced configs.
--
Jeremy Stanley