[Computing-force-network] OpenInfra Project Teams Gathering (PTG) update

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openinfra.dev
Tue Aug 9 23:24:36 UTC 2022

Hi,

I’m reaching out to you with an update on the upcoming OpenInfra Project Teams Gathering (PTG)[1] event. This is a contributor-focused event where project teams and OpenInfra working groups can gather to discuss topics that are relevant for their projects and activities. The event is planned for October 17-21, 2022.

Based on feedback from our community members and prospective sponsors, we have made the decision to convert the event to 100% virtual to be as inclusive as possible.

__If the CFN Working Group would like to participate in the online PTG, please sign up by completing the team survey[2] by August 12th at 7:00 UTC.__

The event is free to attend, if you are planning to participate, please sign up! The registration[3] is already live.

If you have any questions about the event or need any help with signing up please let me know.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó

[1] https://openinfra.dev/ptg/
[2] https://openinfrafoundation.formstack.com/forms/oct2022_ptg_team_signup