[Edge-computing] 2018 Work Sessions Schedule - Edge

Claire Massey claire at openstack.org
Tue Dec 19 16:36:24 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

Thanks to those who have been participating in our weekly Edge Working Session calls. It’s been a productive few weeks!

If you missed the calls, you can review the notes, recordings and other helpful links from those discussions here: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/2017_edge_computing_working_sessions <https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/2017_edge_computing_working_sessions>.

We’re taking a break for the next few weeks but will pick up the regular call schedule again on Tuesdays at 9:00am CST running January 9 - February 20. I’ll circle back with reminders then.

Happy holidays!

Cheers,
Claire