[Edge-computing] [FEMDC][EDGE] PTG preparation

lebre.adrien at free.fr lebre.adrien at free.fr
Fri Dec 22 09:47:59 UTC 2017

Dear all,

a few persons have put their name in the edge etherpad, thanks:  https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/2017_edge_computing_working_sessions (see line 21).

in order to finalise the logistic details, I would like to make a first proposal for the agenda:

* Monday afternoon - internal discussion with interested people
- The goal is to prepare/finalize the points we would like to discuss with core-devs of other projects (in order to ensure  a fruitful exchanges with core-developers).
* Tuesday morning - discussion with projects' core-devs
- In order to be able to go through all the major services (i.e. keystone, nova, neutron, glance at least), maybe we can divide the morning into different sessions
* Tuesday afternoon
- A short session to identify concrete actions and define a roadmap to move forward.

I copy/paste this agenda into a new etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/edge-ptg-dublin

Please feel free to comment/amend it
Merry christmas,
ad_ri3n_