[Edge-computing] Glare and image synchronisation

free lebre.adrien at free.fr
Wed Apr 11 14:36:30 UTC 2018

Does it make sense to open an new etherpad where we can discuss the different architecture aspects for keystone, glance, Nova and Neutron?
I can add these questions/comments on the wikipage you consolidated but I’m not sure it is the best place for such an exercice (proposals welcome ;-))

> On 11 Apr 2018, at 16:27, free <lebre.adrien at free.fr> wrote:
>
> hmm I thought keystone should be extended with the notion of regions/sites in any case, Did I misunderstand ?
>
> Or Is the idea to put regions/sites information only in the ‘’golden'' keystone through meta-data informations?
>
> Or are you going to be able to define different rights according to the different regions?

s/Or/How
Sorry

Ad_ri3n_