[Edge-computing] [keystone][testing]: Test scenarios

Csatari, Gergely (Nokia - HU/Budapest) gergely.csatari at nokia.com
Thu Aug 9 15:52:38 UTC 2018

Hi,

There are several answers for this question 😊

  1.  The main success scenario of Keystone as a SP using an external IdP is already implemented in the Keystone Tempest plugin
  2.  The same with a local IdP is not ready
  3.  Testing error cases has not been done yet
  4.  Testing Keystone as an IdP not done yet
  5.  Testing on several locations in OPNFV environment with injected network errors and delays is not ready yet
So more no-s than yes-es, but we are somewhat progressing.

Br,
Gerg0