[Edge-computing] Cross-project discussions about Keystone for Edge at the PTG

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Sun Aug 12 07:14:52 UTC 2018

Hi,

We’ve started discussions about requirements and architectures options for Keystone in edge scenarios at the Dublin PTG[1][2] which we continued on the Vancouver Forum[3].

To continue the discussion in Denver we plan to have a a joint session with attendees from the Keystone, Edge Computing Group and StarlingX teams to discuss further the requirements and evaluating the possible solutions. You can see the agenda item on the Keystone PTG etherpad[4] already as a placeholder, see under 'Federation Improvements’ (line #50 currently).

In case you plan to participate in this discussion please add topics to the Edge Computing Group planning etherpad[5] under the topic ‘Keystone’. Also sign up on the etherpad as attendee if you haven’t done it yet.

If you’re planning to attend the PTG, but haven’t registered yet you can find the registration link on the PTG website[6].

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/edge-ptg-dublin
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/edge-alans-problems