[Edge-computing] New Weekly Call Times, Starting March 13

Claire Massey claire at openstack.org
Tue Feb 20 18:00:32 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

If you’re attending the PTG event in Dublin next week, we’ll be hosting Edge discussions on Monday and Tuesday in the Celtic Suite on Level 5 of Croke Park. You can view the proposed agenda here: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/edge-ptg-dublin <https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/edge-ptg-dublin>.

Moving forward we’d like to adjust the time of our weekly OSF Edge Computing Group calls to accommodate different timezones. Below is the list of upcoming calls with alternating times each week - at 7:00am PT and 5:00pm PT.

If you haven’t yet joined the weekly calls, we invite you to get involved here:
 *Meeting Link for all calls: https://zoom.us/j/777719876 <https://zoom.us/j/777719876>
 *Notes & Recordings for all calls: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/2017_edge_computing_working_sessions <https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/2017_edge_computing_working_sessions>

UPCOMING SCHEDULE:
Tuesdays at 5:00pm PT / Wednesdays at 1:00 UTC:
 *March 13
 *March 27
 *April 10
 *April 24
 *May 8

 Tuesdays at 7:00am PT / 15:00 UTC:
 *March 20
 *April 3
 *April 17
 *May 1
 *May 15

Please email me directly if you’d like to be added to the calendar invite for the above call schedule.

Thanks,
Claire