[Edge-computing] Upcoming Work Sessions Schedule - Edge

lebre.adrien at free.fr lebre.adrien at free.fr
Tue Jan 2 23:26:53 UTC 2018

Hi Gentlemen,

Would it be possible to start a new thread each time there is a specific discussion?
I think it is hard to follow the conversation related to the bibliographies and the one related to why edge/what is edge, keeping in mind that the current thread is related to the ''Upcoming Working Sessions Schedule''

Thanks,
ad_ri3n_