[Edge-computing] Tomorrow's meeting

Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com
Mon Jan 22 21:21:57 UTC 2018

I will miss one next week also.
Support skipping it next week

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Bryce [mailto:jonathan at openstack.org]
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2018 3:15 PM
To: edge-computing at lists.openstack.org
Subject: [Edge-computing] Tomorrow's meeting

Hi everyone,

I’m traveling tomorrow and will not be able to join the weekly call. I’ve asked Allison Randal to lead it and she agreed. In addition to continuing to review the scenarios, it would also be great if we could identify a few high level themes or topics that we’d like to see covered during the edge track at the Vancouver Summit.

Also, next week, the call collides with the same time as a Foundation Board meeting that I know several of us will be joining, so I’d propose we skip the 2017-01-30 call.

Thanks!

Jonathan