[Edge-computing] Denver PTG schedule

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Mon Jul 23 16:54:08 UTC 2018

Hi,

I would like to draw your attention to the recently published schedule[1] for the upcoming Denver PTG[2].

The Edge Computing Group is scheduled for Tuesday, the only overlapping we have is with Airship.

We have a planning etherpad[3] to work on topics to discuss and we need to start planning cross-project sessions with projects such as Keystone, Glance and StarlingX. Please add your name if you’re planning to attend the PTG and the edge sessions.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó

[1] https://www.openstack.org/ptg/#tab_schedule
[2] https://www.openstack.org/ptg