[Edge-computing] Clarification of Requirements

lebre.adrien at free.fr lebre.adrien at free.fr
Wed Jun 6 07:24:30 UTC 2018

It is rather difficult to give numbers because there are several use-cases.
However, a good starting point can be to give a look to the presentation Qiao Fu gave during the Vancouver summit: https://www.openstack.org/videos/vancouver-2018/edge-tic-future-edge-cloud-for-china-mobile
There is a lot of numbers regarding the infrastructure China Mobile is envisioning.

Hope this helps.
ad_ri3n_
PS: I cannot attend the meeting  yesterday unfortunately but I'm wondering whether the disconnection aspects have been discussed (i.e. the fact that one site can be completely isolated for a certain period of time  due to network disconnections).