[Edge-computing] Use Case Meeting

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 14:00:31 UTC 2018

Hi Jess,

Thanks for putting together the Doodle poll, I'm looking forward to the meeting today. I have only a quick questions.

I’ve just recognized that the hour earlier slot would work for more people. I have a slight conflict, but I can make it work. Would that be possible to switch over to an hour earlier? Either from today or from next Monday?

Thanks,
Ildikó