[Edge-computing] [E] Use Case Meeting

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Mon Jun 18 20:04:59 UTC 2018

Hi,

Friendly reminder that the use cases call is on now! :)

We have a new meeting link/ID, please use this one:

	• Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/879678938
	• Dialing in from phone:
		• Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 876 9923
		• Meeting ID: 879 678 938
		• International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/ed95sU7aQ

Thanks,
Ildikó